ArrowCrysis 2 MultiPlayer / Singleplayer Crack 1.4

Posts 241–255 of 472 · Page 17 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by hazerofdoom View Post
Heres a packet trce ppl. Good luck with the duplicate serial key thing.

It all I can do. Its all I can do... for any of us. Its all I can do now. You.. are all I can do.


(They used to call me Prophet. Remember me XP )
cant download that
Quote Originally Posted by ehsanjt98 View Post
from mygamehacking >>
cracked serial , it's working c'moon guys

3D7F3JEWUMZT9ZXXJDUV

<3
This really work tanks
it works but i cant log in into a game.....
WTF?!?!?!
Can't play since yesterday, what about you guys?
I'm going to try this. A torrent gave me a fkn blue screen, it was fatal..
its not working for me right now either
Still not working... Crytek patched us?
serial key is currently in use......can we duplicate this serial so that all will can play?
maybe they started to only let it work on weekends....ever since monday its stopped working
i think the best solution is to buy a licensed key and we will play forever with a proper key and we will stop looking for cracks and serials
Nice.... why cant they just allow the hackers use MP like in unreal tournament 3 use a used key and your good to go.
Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Flame View Post
Nice.... why cant they just allow the hackers use MP like in unreal tournament 3 use a used key and your good to go.
Because it kills PC gaming and it kills the industry. Then we are left with rubbish console ports. And Crysis 2 is one of the very reasons why it's ported because the original Crysis was massively pirated.

And in all fairness Crysis 2 MP sucks anyway. It is no where near as good as Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer. If you experience BFBC2 MP then you probably wouldn't be sad about Crysis 2 MP not being hackable anymore..

But I guess you couldn't hack Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer yet, never mind buying it..
Using crack is part of our lives, we can't refuse it, so why don't we just go for it
Posts 241–255 of 472 · Page 17 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?