TalkingDetectedMPGH CROSSFIRE PUBLIC

Posts 226–240 of 958 · Page 16 of 64
Quote Originally Posted by ]C[o]d[y] View Post
No but i get hacktool detected with everything installed to run it properly.
Oh...Weird everyone is getting this problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostboy2020 View Post
Oh...Weird everyone is getting this problem.
Yeah i know. Music king said to disable shit and idk lol
Quote Originally Posted by ]C[o]d[y] View Post
Yeah i know. Music king said to disable shit and idk lol
Actually, I installed everything, I get no hack detected and I have antivirus disabled. The hacks worked perfectly, but I can't control my character. Everyone is having the same problem as me, even Coke as he said make a new hack lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostboy2020 View Post
Actually, I installed everything, I get no hack detected and I have antivirus disabled. The hacks worked perfectly, but I can't control my character. Everyone is having the same problem as me, even Coke as he said make a new hack lol.
Same problemos here
lol i couldnt even use my keyboard i got it to work and i couldnt type anything i had to restart my comp to get it to work i dont trust this hack at all...
Quote Originally Posted by esteban073 View Post
that spam suks..
yes it sucks really -_-
Doesn't spam for me. It did once to a xfire friend after I closed CF.
@[MPGH]MuSiC_kInG

So u start up the loader, start up crossfire, then press f9 for hack menu?
DEP, Data Execution Prevention stopped the hack. Why ?
Such a great job. Good jawb.
please fix errors:

-Spam
-Key Stuck
Quote Originally Posted by MiNT View Post
sup peepz


Here is a public/teaser of the current VIP
this hack will only be up and running for a few days then im taking it down
so have fun haxing and cheating

features

aimbot, <_-- aim by closest player to the crosshair that is visible and while ur pressing the "left shift key"
player chams, <_-- allows you to seem players through walls and weather they are infront of it or behind it
name ESP, <_-- team,enemy,both draws the name of the player over their head, with a color to distinguish what team they're on
noSpread/noRecoil, <_-- you bullits go to the center of the screen 100% of the time, better than any other hack similar to this(has my own perfectionist touch )
InstantReload, <_-- your gun reloads instantly and you dont have to wait, you just keep shooting
NoWeaponWeaight, <_-- makes you able to run holding a sniper just like ur holding a knife, or any gun to 0 weight for that matter


notes

- if your on win7/vista, run as admin
- CLOSE AND TURN OFF YOUR ANTI-VIRUS(this hack will not run if avast is installed on your computer, even if its closed and turned off, [uninstall it])
- F9 is the menu key
- [S] = save
- [L] = load
- [X] = hide menu
- if you have problems clear your [prefetch] and [temp] folders
- the hack does have a spammer attached
- install dot net fix 4.0
- install MSVC++ 2010 sp1


some SS:




extract, run the loader

*- its recomended that you have UAC turned OFF on win vista/7 -*
Excuse me. I've read this thread three times and done everything and I still have this error: The procedure * could not be located in the DLL MSVCR100.dll
Is there any way you can help me with this?
Aimbot not work'n for me .
Yeah it only spams after you close it lol.
Posts 226–240 of 958 · Page 16 of 64
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?