The fuck

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
The fuck
Someone just hacked in my Crysis 2 game. I never knew that kinda shit was so possible .
Its possible in every game
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Its possible in every game
This is the first time I've ever played a hacker in any game I've ever played.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
This is the first time I've ever played a hacker in any game I've ever played.
hackers are very uncommon in Halo and Battlefield
Quote Originally Posted by Jose Miguel View Post
lol hackers are pretty famous on all gamesecraft
CA
minecraft
CS
AVA
CF
War Rock
and many many more!
Console gaming, is what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

hackers are very uncommon in Halo and Battlefield
What's that supposed to mean
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
What's that supposed to mean
there isnt that many hackers in halo and battlefield
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

there isnt that many hackers in halo and battlefield
So that's what you meant
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
So that's what you meant
/yep that is what a meant
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

/yep that is what a meant
I don't only cave those games
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

hackers are very uncommon in Halo and Battlefield
bcuz no1 play's them...
Quote Originally Posted by ihbloody View Post
bcuz no1 play's them...
YOU'RE FUNNY BRO
i'm ALLWAYS the funny guy
lol hackers are pretty famous on all gamesecraft
CA
minecraft
CS
AVA
CF
War Rock
and many many more!
The engine Bungie uses for Halo is extremely unmoddable, same for Battlefield's Frostbite engine. Both those games use their own hosted servers, unlike CoD & Crysis which host from the user.
Still a lot of people playing Halo.
I still play Halo. BC2 > Call of Duty.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?