Teacher...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Teacher...
Is there anyone willing to help me learn how to code hacks via msn?

I know it is a big request but I want to be able to give back to the community. I would like to learn in VB.NET or C++ which ever you'd like to teach in for hacking.

Then once I've learnt how to hack I'd teach other mpgh users.

If your interested in helping me out just post below.
Is not so simple as you think I doubt anyone will help you..

btw: reading c/c++ books 1 year to 3 and via msn 2years to 4 or 5
I know it's not simple.
I also need help, but u shoud buy some books off amazon. I am currently learning VB.Net as well
No one will learn you to teach you c++
Nobody can teach you that. You have to join the "Wannacode" Community or you buy books about C++
But C++ isnt enough. ASM is good too
Closed on request
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us