Signature Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Names messed up I meant signature request

1. Nitehawk772
2. "The one and only" (Parenthesis included)
3. 250x400 or average sig size
4. Style: Abstract
5. Theme: a Combat Arms speed gear guy if possible (with a american patriot mask, a recon vest, & a cyclops bandanna holding either a TPG-1 or a American Eagle.
6. Colour: any you see fit
7. Image/Render: can't seem to find one so make a cool one you think looks good.
8. Designer: any
9. Other Information: N/A
Thanks man. Looks unique and cool. +thanks & +rep
I can give it a try if you want?
Ok. @Remorse If it's good I'll thank you, If it rocks I'll thank & +rep you.
Here ya go:

[html][/html]
OMFG! THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME! TY SO MUCH! THANKES AND REPPED!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us