TalkingTrainer Multi-Hack, (super jump, no fall, chams, ect)

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Trainer Multi-Hack, (super jump, no fall, chams, ect)
Removed for advertising.





I am a Banana!
there u go dude i lvld up ur egg for u
yo man the link does not work fix plzz
i just jacked it and posted it here.

if u get a missing d3d dll file, update direct x.
kk ty ill check it now
Quote Originally Posted by faking-cool View Post
sry, fixxed+working. enjoi
awsome hack!
Well, it is leeching, but at least it was from someone COMPETING with MPGH and not already on our forum. But find credits, or else I won't thank you, I'd rather know who made not, not that you just stole it from somewhere.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Well, it is leeching, but at least it was from someone COMPETING with MPGH and not already on our forum. But find credits, or else I won't thank you, I'd rather know who made not, not that you just stole it from somewhere.
i added em, censors main dude tho.
Its pretty awesome, but give credit where its due.
Make sure you also include a link for people to update DX, I really doubt half the people here know where to find them.
Thanks, I'm gonna try this. Post a scan please
Edit: Do you have to use the bypass built-in, or you can use Harolds?
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us