My IP?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
My IP?
Hello Everyone.

I just made my server and I port forward my server. Now all I have to do is give my IP to people and they can join the server. But if I share my IP can't they figure out my details? I'm confused. And if this is the case, how do people have custom IP's for their servers?
add a port foward
or like mpgh's "mc1.mpgh.net"
I figured it out! Thanks thought. I'm using ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
add a port foward
or like mpgh's "mc1.mpgh.net"
@Jailbroken671 Wait how do I do that. ****** doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by -iDenial View Post
I figured it out! Thanks thought. I'm using ******.



@Jailbroken671 Wait how do I do that. ****** doesn't work.
ask
@arunforce
Pretty sure something like that needs money -.-
Just use hamachi and a fast computer, i use it and i get NO lag.
also they can only find out your general area though your IP nothing to big.
Quote Originally Posted by -iDenial View Post
Hello Everyone.

I just made my server and I port forward my server. Now all I have to do is give my IP to people and they can join the server. But if I share my IP can't they figure out my details? I'm confused. And if this is the case, how do people have custom IP's for their servers?
****** won't protect you, it's the same thing as giving your IP away. If your computer is reasonably secure, you'll be fine. (AV/Firewall)
But really smart people can just hack though that shit (Just sayin)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us