EagleEye Glitch!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
EagleEye Glitch!!!!!!!!!

Make a video of it and post it on MPGH
Are you sure or you just leeched ? hmm ?
Just download a program called Fraps and record the steps on how to do this please. It's very easy; download Fraps, open Fraps, open CrossFire, Press F9, climb the roof, press F9 again, go to YouTube, log-in to your account, upload the video you recorded with Fraps, give us the link to the video and make us all happy.
That's right
I already know this glicht its easy
I found this glitch about 2 weeks ago its old.
Quote Originally Posted by Scoony View Post
I found this glitch about 2 weeks ago its old.
Only? I know this glitch 6months
I knew this glitch like half a year ago my cousin showed me how
it's old but I can make video for you. For some people it's now for some it's old.
PM for making video ...
if u go there u die...no point in that glitch.
Instructions:
Double jump on the wall connected to the building around B site by holding W and S while jumping.
Once on top of wall, run to the roof and jump on.

Hint: idk how to not die up there
Super old!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us