Thumbs upDetectedWarrock PH Weapon Script

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock PH Weapon Script
Hey,

I don't know if this will work for you, since in international they have patched the weapon hacks. Anyways, enjoy! (I don't have WR PH, so I couldn't make a screen. Could someone send it to me please?)

VT: Scan Results
Jotti: Scan Results

Enjoy!
items PH.rarattachment deleted · 199 downloads before removal
make hacks not scripts
Looks clean, lets see if it works
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Looks clean, lets see if it works
@Alen

Im waiting for the result
not working when i press the Game Start button --> black screen and then go out that what happen

what screen maybe i could help you sir?
I can't test it, I don't play WR PH. Seeing as how it's a clean archive and it only mods the weapon info, it should be safe to use ... whether it works or not is a question for WR PH players
unknown-c try it and put here the result when its working or not
Dont work , crashed!..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us