MW2 Err + Reg Files please

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 Err + Reg Files please
I used to do ps3 10th lobbies for £5 a go and I'm starting to do them for free. But I need the patch blocker and the files for this, same with the Xbox. Could someone help a guy out? I do new accounts and existing accounts. I have the files for ps3 but no patch blocker.
Could you be a little more specific?
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Could you be a little more specific?
Learn to read


MW2 Err + Reg Files please
I used to do ps3 10th lobbies for £5 a go and I'm starting to do them for free. But I need the patch blocker and the files for this, same with the Xbox. Could someone help a guy out? I do new accounts and existing accounts. I have the files for ps3 but no patch blocker.

UNDERSTAND?
Got no idea what you're talking about
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?