MPGH Threatened

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
MPGH Threatened
Dave just got the epic cease and desist from CA
lawl. Dave kick their asses anyways.
Shut us down? Bullshit, the only way we can be shut down is if we're violating any rules stated by our host, ie posting warez, making people pay for crack things, etcetera. Changing addresses and pointers inside of a game is no where near illegal: example, Pelican Software developed Codebreaker for the PS2, and I use it online all the time. Zipper Interactive (creator of SOCOM) has no right,and has yet to try, to make Codebreaker not allowed to be sold. I know it's only a cease and desist, but apparently we're only buying the domain, and hosting ourselves, so in other words, we are not violating our rules, because domain provider can't do shit about our hosting.
did re really have gm powers or was he just appearing as gm?
Appearing...GM powers wont be added until they hire a full GM staff.
Nexon can suck my cock.
No worries, they can't do jack-shit.
I thought we agreed we wouldn't make a post about it =S
i bet he didnt do that with any CE. Someone teach me how to packet edit :|
I never even got to see the post on the Nexon Forums anyway. But yeah, Nexon can kiss MPGH's ass, done nothing illegal
I dont understand, what does this mean?
Apparently Parox is a ******.

Nexon can suck my huge testicles. They tried really hard to make it sound like we are breaking some kinda law. I mean if this was our first time to get a Cease and Desist, we might of fell for it. ^_^

Right now it's our Domain host that's the idiot, but whatever.
I think we've been through this already.

This is Ameirca, not Korea. They can not do anything. They are trying to shut MPGH down illegaly (by threatening my host), and as result I can sue them.
Why did u guys make a post about this, this is like staff talk,.

this is just a reason to just curse nexon......and suck up to dave
Ya we weren't supposed to post it, but i don't like being told not to do things.
Did k2 ever try to shut u guys down?
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?