Urgent: Need a Header

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Urgent: Need a Header
Urgent. I am opening up a shop, http://store.mpgh.net that sells in game currencies for many online games.

Right now I am looking for some one to make a cool header for the top of the site using that same green color and to match or meet the sites current design. Something either curvy and stylish or flaring and hard.

I'll move this into the request forum after some one makes me a good one, and atm I am too lazy to open PS :/
i hav photoshop open right now. ill try it but if i do it expect chrono to blast it out of the water
xD just need something that looks nice.
any personal themes or styles you want? i mite be leaving soon so hurry!@

what dimensions, what renders / colours ( i no they will match the site)
WHAT TEXT! can i mnetion mpgh.net? call it MPGH.NET SOTRE? what!
MMmmm with navigation it looks pretty cool =)

Just needs siggy effects and some style to the navi.
Signature effects? Style?
You know... The blast of ambient lighting, and confusing background designs, with soft ligth and all that crap.

The ooh-and-ahh.
You mean changing the basic green for brushing? Add it to the site and see what it looks like then I can see what needs editing.
Send me the PSD, I wanna change the font.
wow bullet thats pretty nice...
Its basically the psd they have on the site tho :/
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us