About Black Ops...
Does anyone else have the problem where you can't join any player matches?
Here's what happened to me.
I got the game for Christmas and was playing it fine until about a month ago after that patch. After then, when I try to join a player match it just tests matches forever. All my other games like Halo join multiplayer matches with no problems. I can join my friends' games and wager matches work fine, but nothing else. I have several friends with this problem and I know there are loads more people on the internet.
As for fixing it, my NAT is open, I've reset my router, forwarded all necessary posts, even tried putting my XBox in DMZ, also tried redownloading the patch. I was hoping the new patch that they put out a few days ago would help, but no such luck.
Anyone have ideas?![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Here's what happened to me.
I got the game for Christmas and was playing it fine until about a month ago after that patch. After then, when I try to join a player match it just tests matches forever. All my other games like Halo join multiplayer matches with no problems. I can join my friends' games and wager matches work fine, but nothing else. I have several friends with this problem and I know there are loads more people on the internet.
As for fixing it, my NAT is open, I've reset my router, forwarded all necessary posts, even tried putting my XBox in DMZ, also tried redownloading the patch. I was hoping the new patch that they put out a few days ago would help, but no such luck.
Anyone have ideas?
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)





Good luck with that.