How to replace gsc files?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to replace gsc files?
Is there a way to replace gsc files for the single player iwd files? The FF Viewer seems to crash when I try to do it, is there any other way?
Delete the .IWD's and then let steam redownload them them.

I suppose you'll ask how you do that:

- Go to you Steam library

- Right click the game you want to redownload some files for

- Go to the Local files tab and press "Verify integrity of game cache"

Steam will now check if the files that is needed is there and if some of them aren't it will tell you and redownload them.

YAX. Nevermind, i think i misunderstood you question. You need to edit some CFG files in you IWD files? Exactly why?
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
Delete the .IWD's and then let steam redownload them them.

I suppose you'll ask how you do that:

- Go to you Steam library

- Right click the game you want to redownload some files for

- Go to the Local files tab and press "Verify integrity of game cache"

Steam will now check if the files that is needed is there and if some of them aren't it will tell you and redownload them.

YAX. Nevermind, i think i misunderstood you question. You need to edit some CFG files in you IWD files? Exactly why?

I think he mean that she want to "mod" the single player.
Since its FF-files and she want to edit them and save. But the FF-Program crash.

( I can't answer you how to )
Yeah I looked at the code for single player and I want to play with it so bad, like parts with throwing the knife at shepard and no russian. I'm grateful someone even uploaded the useful gsc rips though.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us