[Tutorial] Way to bypass

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] Way to bypass


This is the way I just did it and it worked. I had no errors if the way Harold told you doesn't work try this.
You're supposed to open the hack and hit OK before you start the game, because the exe is an auto injector, meaning it injects into engine.exe as soon as it opens, way faster than anyone can launch the game and hit ok [even if you line up the buttons and double click on game start, you won't start it faster than if you open the up the injector first.]
I did this for all 3 bypasses and it worked on each one. If the way you say works then dont do it this way. I see what your saying but it injects once it notices the game so it doesn't matter when you do it as long as the game is open.
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
I did this for all 3 bypasses and it worked on each one. If the way you say works then dont do it this way. I see what your saying but it injects once it notices the game so it doesn't matter when you do it as long as the game is open.
Same here. I just cant get 3.0 to work on this stupid vista piece of shit.
Quote Originally Posted by lahoe91 View Post
Same here. I just cant get 3.0 to work on this stupid vista piece of shit.
I dont have vista but the only thing I can say is did you run it as administrator.
yes we all know we gotta run with sdmin and it wont work

i still get combat arms is shuting down becuz ... a program..
use an injector, thats how i got it to work.
Combat Arms has stopped working... ugh
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us