Problem?

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by user767865 View Post
Binladen is dead
You are in denial. He is very much still alive.
You are an ugly cunt. .
Quote Originally Posted by iKebab View Post
You are an ugly cunt. .
Says the infidel who hides behind a computer screen. At least I'm not afraid of publishing my face.
You wanna see my pic? Add me on MSN and look at my DP. I'm not afraid. Atleast I don't pick my nose
Quote Originally Posted by iKebab View Post
You wanna see my pic? Add me on MSN and look at my DP. I'm not afraid. Atleast I don't pick my nose
Sorry, I only do public Taliban propganda videos. I don't use msn or any other scoial networking utilities to avoid detection. MPGH is the only place where I am safe.
Lol are a ******. Who are you?
Quote Originally Posted by iKebab View Post
Lol are a ******. Who are you?
Isn't my name obvious enough for you?
Nup, I too dumb.
Need to die.
@Ethereal fuck i cant stand ur avatar anyways bin laden is dead or is he :P
Quote Originally Posted by weemanfc View Post
@Ethereal fuck i cant stand ur avatar anyways bin laden is dead or is he :P
deal with it ******
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


deal with it ******
chill [******]
That avvy pic is shooooooped unless navy seals are so pro they managed to shoot him only in the top half of his face then turn his body white just for a last "fuck you, un-caucasian!"
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us