Invisible Hack

Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
Invisible Hack
I think I got it, it's pretty simple - kinda funny how it happened...

See, i was runnin' MSN in the background, so that me and a friend could talk to eachother (Via Headphones) during gameplay. Then I was tryin' to do the GTF Hack when someone comes outta nowhere and kills me but anyways, I accedentally record 2 packets (I think they were about the same size) so I guess I picked the wrong one, cuz when i told my friend to go meet me at the base, he as like:

"Where the hell are you?!"
"- What do you mean I'm standin' right in front of you...!"
"- No, you're not..."

And so on...


But I'm not sure, so I'll check it again sometime when I've got time...
Nice! Best mistake made xD
Yeah

And I've tested it a couple of times again, all you have to do is to record a packet of yourself dyin' (about 38) and play it like anythin' else - as I said... Simple

Btw. Suicide won't work, but jumpin' from a tall building will
Wow, this is simpler than I thought it'd be. Nice hack.
Well you found out how lol, I aplaud you! And it isn't like that deadman hack or w/e, you can kill people and shit. Move around and do normal crap... EXCEPT NOT DIE OR BE SEEN!
LOL, thats how Dave did it before.
He killed himself, and did something, I am pretty sure its the same way! Not positive though.
I did something more, but that method works just as well
Do you stop recording before or after you respawn? I tried doing what you guys said, but when I sent the packet once, I got shot to death. When I tried continuous send, I still got massacred.

[EDIT] Nevermind, I got it to work! I guessed I stopped recording the packets too earlier last time, before the character select screen came up. This time I waited longer to stop recording, and I put it on continuous send, and it works.
I have little idea:

1. Fly up
2. And up
3. Do nothing
4. Save 1 packet
5. Sent this packet to server continuously

Server will think about your flying ang nobody will see you on ground?
yeah..
its nice and all .. but ..
if i want to do this too.. what should i do ?
this post teach us nothing ..
it shoudnt be sticky ..
If you don't know what invisibility means, it means you are umm how do I say this..INVISIBLE . Therefore you can roam around the map and shoot the enemy in the face, and he won't see you.

I'm pretty sure this post teaches us something, because I got invisibility to work from, oh maybe say, THIS POST.
Invisible
I did it I did it!!! xD Or is he Lieing?

From Philippines Too. Nice
When Will I Stop Recording?
I Will Record When I Been Killed. then When Will i Stop.
Before Or After The Character Screen.?
You start recording, and then get killed. I stopped recording when the character selection screen came up, but I didn't respawn yet. That worked for me.
Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?