Shield mode

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
plisss post here hack me dont know to restrt frst time want use hack:P

how to restrt....tech me
I can't use MAT Automaton in my Sever Cambodia
Quote Originally Posted by dBased View Post
Its very close to god mode. However, unlike god mode you still can be killed with shield mode enabled.
It's reset every 7 seconds. during the reset are vulnerable for a small amount of time
Quote Originally Posted by cannonpas View Post
It's reset every 7 seconds. during the reset are vulnerable for a small amount of time
Correct, and this is the only way around the new detection mechanism, on the server, present in most regions now.
It's get warning: You're using illegal program ..... destroy your computer. why mat automaton detected in Cambodia dBased?
Quote Originally Posted by rothabossy View Post
It's get warning: You're using illegal program ..... destroy your computer. why mat automaton detected in Cambodia dBased?
I don't have the Cambodian client. I would need to download it and have a look at whatever new detection method they have added. I will probably address this later in the week when I deal with problem for CIBMALL users.
Thanks so much dBased...thank you :-( I'm waiting...
can they ban me?
Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
can they ban me?
Of course they can
dBased can u release mat automaton for cib and working in all window
DBased, Can You Provide Me A Script With That Shield Mode
DBased, Can You Provide Me A Script With That Shield Mode, I Want To See It How You Add The Code.

PS: This Not Spam, I Use This Code For Investigating Hack And Me Hate Report To CIB GM Because So Many Thing Need To Provide.
Quote Originally Posted by Proyiehong View Post
DBased, Can You Provide Me A Script With That Shield Mode, I Want To See It How You Add The Code.
aug.mentedskill or dx.t gaming Spy haha (lol)
how to restart mat automaton?

tnx dbased it works 100% your the best1!
Quote Originally Posted by shawnlynaraja12 View Post
how to restart mat automaton?

tnx dbased it works 100% your the best1!

how u restart if function if me use automaton 1.0.0.9

Quote Originally Posted by miD06welly View Post

how u restart if function if me use automaton 1.0.0.9
help me post our your hack here...no hack no noty
DBased keep doing your thing I love this hack you make. Hope you keep going for us very long......MAT LEGEND HACKER.....
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us