OBAMA AINT DEAD

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
OSAMA AINT DEAD
Thats what i think. The recent pic looks soooo fake. Obama is just playing some politics, but inside my heart i still feel OSama is still hiding in a fukin bunker in Afghanistan.

EDIT: Dauym i accidentally name this thread as : Obama AINT DEAD, IT SHOULD BE OSAMA
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Thats what i think. The recent pic looks soooo fake. Obama is just playing some politics, but inside my heart i still feel he is still hiding in a fukin bunker in Afghanistan.
I like Bin Laden.
its Osama not Obama . Lol
When did obama come into this?
Obama is still using mpgh .. he is alive. ... BTW its osama .. ******
hes hiding in a bunker on afgan that the modders made of mw2
Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
hes hiding in a bunker on afgan that the modders made of mw2
Oh Lawd.
No. This hide and seek game is over.
That public pic IS fake afaik
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
That public pic IS fake afaik
@Alen 100% Faked by @Haze and @Doc
yea but i want him to die
lolololololl oBANANANANANAN. That's funny as shit.

Yes, he's dead. That's all their is it to it.
I saw someone called BinLaden official playing on CrossFire.
I hope he's still alive...

600th post!

I'm done for today, see you tomorrow...
Quote Originally Posted by [QQ]?lol View Post
I saw someone called BinLaden official playing on CrossFire.
I hope he's still alive...

600th post!

I'm done for today, see you tomorrow...
lol. Osama must be playing EGYPT TD.
The pics I have seen are (obviously) fake, but that doesnt necessarily mean hes not dead or alive. But as far as I am concerned, he has probably been dead for quite a while now. Him being dead isnt going to change much unfortunately though.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?