spawn protection

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
spawn protection
idk if this exists already but what the hell i'll post it anyway this is if you want 7 second spawn protection you can change time by setting wait to a different number

Code:
self waittill("spawned_player");
                self.maxhealth = 999999;
                self.health = self.maxhealth;
                self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^7second spawn protection");
                wait 7;
                self.maxhealth = 100;
                self.health = self.maxhealth;
you add this to onplayerspawned thread
press thanks if i helped

oh btw feel free to use it in your mods just gimme some credit
Lol, I made this a month ago for my BF Mod. I recomend you to put health -1, is god mode, , and you dont get that annoying breathing sound
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
This is easy to figure out.
1) don't ask for thanks
2) no ones giving u cred
lets see what does your signature say? press thanks if i helped so youre doing the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, there is better ways to do this too.

And why would any give themself / others this?


I know alot would dislike this.
(After some months playing / modding. I have learned alot what people like... and dislike)


But for making it yourself, that is good.
( If your kinda new to GSC..... )
i clearly said that i'm not sure if i made it or if it was made before i build that script from scratch not just copy pasted it i used spawn protect in my mod so you dont get killed when you choose class in menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Lol, I made this a month ago for my BF Mod. I recomend you to put health -1, is god mode, , and you dont get that annoying breathing sound
thx good idea
This is easy to figure out.
1) don't ask for thanks
2) no ones giving u cred
Well, there is better ways to do this too.

And why would any give themself / others this?


I know alot would dislike this.
(After some months playing / modding. I have learned alot what people like... and dislike)


But for making it yourself, that is good.
( If your kinda new to GSC..... )
Lmfao from musicfreak I know I don't know how to remove i did it won't gonaway and stop hating that u don't have and thanks
O_o old code
Quote Originally Posted by YuDi21 View Post
O_o old code
Well, I think he knows that allready.

(Maybe remove the thread or something? )
Quote Originally Posted by YuDi21 View Post
O_o old code
I didn't know it was old so i written that i dont know if it exists already
Cool, godmode .
Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Cool, godmode .
ah finnaly someone who likes it and isnt pissed bout it cause i didn't know i havent invented it XD
Yeah, its a good find
Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Yeah, its a good find
Not to be rude or so:

But this is old news.
It's on the sticky thread. ( Just another settup.. )

But as I sayd.
It was good that he made it himself...
But, sadly it have been made and posted before.

So I just say that, he brought old news to the "top list" so for they who can't use the search, don't have to go to the last page to find this.

( As I said. I don't mean to be rude or something. Just want to say what I mean and what this is... )

But now I think we should end this conversation.. ( I know I brought it up again.. But I think We just forget about it and look on it as an helpful thing that have been updated on the forum list. )
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?