HelpBlack screen

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Black screen
Hey guys. I put my graphics on fancy and my card can support it then in like 5 minutes I get a black screen and I have to close Minecraft. What's wrong?
Computer specs?
Mods installed?
Texture pack?
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Computer specs?
Mods installed?
Texture pack?
X-ray 12 I think.
Too many Items

Default


Gfx card is Nvidia GeForce GT 430 1gb
Try playing the game for a while without mods. Xray may be causing some issues.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Try playing the game for a while without mods. Xray may be causing some issues.
Okay. I'll let you know how it works out.
EDIT: Still black screen
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us