How to use VZIPFLIP
why wont the game turn on?
i did do the hfssign
but at the black logo part...it turns off
did i do something wrong?
i did do the hfssign
but at the black logo part...it turns off
did i do something wrong?
can you no longer mod hfs files?
i just modded the lan hfs perfectly and i got a file system error 36
i just modded the lan hfs perfectly and i got a file system error 36
i typed in: vzipflip a and i got an error saying : 'vzipflip' is not recognized as an intenal or external command, operable program or batch file. what am i doing wrong? D:
ok i get error 36
but when i restore the original hfs it works
is it patched ?
but when i restore the original hfs it works
is it patched ?
But there have to be another way of bypass this integrity check.
I've just looked into the heroes.db3 of vindictus and found that some armor/weapon recipes are blocked until EP5 for example. But in the EU Version I found some of these weapons, that shouldn't and aren't craftable, on the market, so some ppl have found a way to change the content of the hfs files without let the game/hackshield knowing it.
The only way might be to modify the MD5 or SH1 Checksum, with a method not known to me.
I've read that it is possible to make 2 files with different content but the same checksum.
Or another method is to modifiy the values of the integrity check...
I've just looked into the heroes.db3 of vindictus and found that some armor/weapon recipes are blocked until EP5 for example. But in the EU Version I found some of these weapons, that shouldn't and aren't craftable, on the market, so some ppl have found a way to change the content of the hfs files without let the game/hackshield knowing it.
The only way might be to modify the MD5 or SH1 Checksum, with a method not known to me.
I've read that it is possible to make 2 files with different content but the same checksum.
Or another method is to modifiy the values of the integrity check...
This thread is closed for replies.
