CA NA CSM2 + 29 Perms (XM8, DSR, G36E) + Full Info (paypal only)
NOTE: If by some slim chance you have Tickets for MTGO - i'll accept them as payment. Otherwise - it's paypal only. PERIOD!
There's actually 30 perms! I forgot that i bought that GP pistol last month. The M1911 one (i think, this computer im on doesn't have CA installed on it for me to check, but if you were around last month - it's the one they were selling for 50k.).
---
I posted this about a month or two back, and after a day - stopped monitoring it. I got a few offers through email/pm over that week after postining (one from Legulus1394 for $100, and a couple of $50 offers), but i was not around to acceptor reject. I'm re-posting because i would assume that those people have already bought accounts by now.
Below are the pics i took of the account 2 months ago (too lazy to take new ones). pretty much all is the same, but i've noted where things are different.
Before i get into the stats of my account - i must first say 3 things:
Now for the info:
Rank: CSM3
KDR: 1.05 (it was 1.5 at one point but I killed myself over and over so I could play on foxtrot, but since that's going away - i play a little harder now)
50+ Cabin clears (23 legit combo)
Hacked on this account: No + 100% CBL clean
Full info: Yes, this was my first account and I used all my legit info.
Middle man: Yes, will get one if I get SERIOUS interest. I’ve been scammed once, so WILL NOT consider doing any kind of trades without one.
GP: 20k.
PASSES
(300+) 40% gp passes
(75+) 40% exp passes
(50+) 100% gp passes
(75+) 100% exp passes
Weapons (MG21E Steel as well):







Please post bids here (PREFERED!)... Or if you'd prefer to do it in private - PM me or email me at standrewsgrad09@yahooo2.com[/QUOTE]
There's actually 30 perms! I forgot that i bought that GP pistol last month. The M1911 one (i think, this computer im on doesn't have CA installed on it for me to check, but if you were around last month - it's the one they were selling for 50k.).
---
I posted this about a month or two back, and after a day - stopped monitoring it. I got a few offers through email/pm over that week after postining (one from Legulus1394 for $100, and a couple of $50 offers), but i was not around to acceptor reject. I'm re-posting because i would assume that those people have already bought accounts by now.
Below are the pics i took of the account 2 months ago (too lazy to take new ones). pretty much all is the same, but i've noted where things are different.
Before i get into the stats of my account - i must first say 3 things:
- I'll only listen to offers of $50+
- I'm only accepting Paypal (if you pay by check through paypal - MUST wait until check clears. Credit or credit/check card will be instant trade.) Or tickets for MTGO (1 ticket = 1 dollar).
- Please leave me alone with messages asking for trades (NO!) or for lower offer (Nothing under $50 considered, don't care what you think); i know i'll still get them - but maybe putting this here will get me 1 or 2 less of those messages.
- Place a bid with me, and if it's the best i have tonight or tomorrow night - i'll probably go with it. BUT PLEASE do not waste my time - if you bid -have the money ready just incase i say "yes" that instant.
- edit: It would probably be best if you posted bids directly INTO this thread. i'm leaving for work and can't respond to PMs or accept offers through PM.
Now for the info:
Rank: CSM3
KDR: 1.05 (it was 1.5 at one point but I killed myself over and over so I could play on foxtrot, but since that's going away - i play a little harder now)
50+ Cabin clears (23 legit combo)
Hacked on this account: No + 100% CBL clean
Full info: Yes, this was my first account and I used all my legit info.
Middle man: Yes, will get one if I get SERIOUS interest. I’ve been scammed once, so WILL NOT consider doing any kind of trades without one.
GP: 20k.
PASSES
(300+) 40% gp passes
(75+) 40% exp passes
(50+) 100% gp passes
(75+) 100% exp passes
Weapons (MG21E Steel as well):







Please post bids here (PREFERED!)... Or if you'd prefer to do it in private - PM me or email me at standrewsgrad09@yahooo2.com[/QUOTE]






