Really?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Really?
I mean, really? Could you guys stick out any more? You're like a Boulder in a patch a dirt, there in plain site for everyone to see...



try to be more inconspicuous would ya?
Lol fail. I hope 109 titles isnt drasticly low for a lvl 61. otherwise im getting sum titles
It's kinda low.... you should be like around 200+ at that level XD

I have around 197 or so on my (Semi-Legit) 67 Lann, but I'm just lazy and don't aim for titles, I just get the ones I happen to get. I don't particularly aim for titles.
well..im 63 with 157..lvled unlegitly for 8 lvls..BUT..I dont exactly go for titles. There are plenty ppl at my lvl with the same area of titles..so get 50 more! D<
245 titles lvl 70 Lann somewhat legit only hack when i want to finish a dung faster lol.
The thing that really gives it away is the HP. It should be double that, since they haven't completed any of the episodes.
I think 140 or more should be enough titles.
I only have more than 170+ titles and I don't really go for titles. I only try to get titles that actually gives more than +1 INT to boost my matt. Other than that I happen to get then I happen to get it. Maybe one day I'll be bored enoug hto farm titles :/
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us