editing *_motion.txt

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
editing *_motion.txt
First of all, I can't speak Eng well, and they all tested in Mabinogi: Heroes (KR ver) But I convinced to you can easy to know how we use hack in this method.


OK. Let's start.


1. Unpack *.hfs that includes you want to editing source. (in this post, I will use pc_lethita_motion.txt in AE88BB531C59DB444C6687934B51A351791EE653.hfs and else etc.)

2. Edit text file and save.
3. Repack your txt file to hfs and overwrite into your hfs folder.



Here is more specific way to edit text file, and I'll show you by use example.

Open text file, 'pc_lethita_motion.txt' and follow below process.

You can see these script in your text modifer window.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There is scripts, but you don't need to understand perfectly. Just know that 'gliding_fury_no7_begin' is some kind of command to execute some script in '{*}' while gilding fury no.7 motion.

OK, I will modify in these command and scripts.

In the script

"common_idle_run_active_states"
{
"0" "AE_ACTIVATE_STATE_CHANGE_CONDITION VehicleEnter"
}

I inserted this code

"0" "AE_CUSTOM_MOTION ENABLE_INVINCIBLE_MODE"
"0" "AE_CHANGE_BLOCK_CHECK ignore_all_npc"

It used codes when you gliding fury no.7. when you slash mobs while using gliding fury no.7, you are invincible and pass through block mob. That is the code while no.7

See below picture.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If I change script

AE_CUSTOM_MOTION DISABLE_INVINCIBLE_NEXT_FRAME

to

AE_CUSTOM_MOTION ENABLE_INVINCIBLE_MODE

or,

delete all codes to disable invincible in script file. You will be invincible man in the game if you are invincible man at once.

There is useful code what I found, also you can use it, and I'm sure you can find another awesome code. If you found it, please share that and let us know how to use it.


"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT #"

"0" is frame code. if you set 0 to 369. It will be delayed amount of 369frame(maybe it doesn't mean frame. I don't understand number's mean exactly yet)

# is status_buff name. You can see about it in heroes_status_effect_name_koreana.txt in 8052A9274E2D4EF91411D294ABA86A1B43A4422F.hfs. (I told you I'm Mabinogi: Heroes user. So I have not English description, or name txt file. But I think it is in same hfs file, maybe heroes_status_effect_name_eng.txt? whatever you can find this description text easily)

I used it bind in "emo_frustration" or "battle_dualspear_liberalize" like below picture


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also this liberalize include codes

"0" "AE_GAIN_SP_GAUGE 1000"
"10"
{
"event" "AE_DAMAGE_EXPLOSION paladin_transformation_explosion 2000"
"is_finally" "1"
}

in 0frame you can get sp 1000 and then 10 frame there is huge explosion range 2000. (damage type is transform explosion you know.)

"0" "AE_SET_CUR_ACTION_INFO #"

this code is action attack type code. I use it moon splitter attack attribute to second transform dark knight's active skill.

"0" "AE_SET_CUR_ACTION_INFO dark_knight_2_skill_tentacle"

Like this. If you change fiona's, also you can change any attack type to SP skill shield assault. It has horrible damage.


You can get transform any where, any time like this way.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

transform code is in same hfs file's pc_lethita_transformation.txt. Any other character's can be edited same way. In addition If you want to be second transformation, It can be easy also.

you can many things by use this method.

I use it for this way -
get evil_core in 1 frame(ores also),
any time use reverse_gravity by that codes bind act emotion,
sp shield assault change 50hit skill,
auto weak break by editing monsters scripts,
get invisible, invincible, no blocking by mobs,
make super evy uses glasgavelen's bolts,
1 normal attack and can be used 4th smash,
etc.

whatever...


It is fun editing script. Enjoying this.
uh, gonna have fun with this...
Nice job but should go in /tut section
oh my...how can I move this post to /tut section?

oh...I will be banned this forum 1 day...Is there no way to edit my post? If I can't edit my post, Ok. See you days after.
Quote Originally Posted by gradienz View Post
oh my...how can I move this post to /tut section?

oh...I will be banned this forum 1 day...Is there no way to edit my post? If I can't edit my post, Ok. See you days after.
You wont get banned
I hope so. Anyway, thanks to said that.
Nice, will test tomorrow when i get home
Cool. I was like yeah yeah good stuff bro till I hit the "evie use glas bolts" then I went awesome mode.

Gonna try that later.
Nice work now we just need to make it so transforming triggers you to get transformation experience!
Quote Originally Posted by gradienz View Post

I use it for this way -
get evil_core in 1 frame(ores also),
any time use reverse_gravity by that codes bind act emotion,
sp shield assault change 50hit skill,
auto weak break by editing monsters scripts,
get invisible, invincible, no blocking by mobs,
make super evy uses glasgavelen's bolts,
1 normal attack and can be used 4th smash,
etc.
Can you share the file of these tweaks you altered?
Sorry, but I can't find an AE88BB531C59DB444C6687934B51A351791EE653.hfs file.
Quote Originally Posted by productolith View Post
Sorry, but I can't find an AE88BB531C59DB444C6687934B51A351791EE653.hfs file.
It's not the correct file name thats why. F3CD0739B72CC50FE4A619A78AECF84B5CB0121D is lann.
I was actually in the process of going through each HFS... 1 by 1, so you saved me a lot of time. Thank you kind sir.
Quote Originally Posted by Vietxnammer View Post
Can you share the file of these tweaks you altered?
I will upload edited some txt files(but I'm not sure where I upload these files. Just this section? I can't find upload menu in replying thread window.). I know vindictus has differ hfs file's name, so I didn't repack these files. If you can repack correct files in Vindictus ver or edit right way to your txt files by refer these txt files, edited effects will be operated completly

It has,

pc_evy_staff_magic_motion.txt.comp
// 6FA1027FAEF56718A1E30F50777B89DFAEACB849.hfs
pc_lethita_motion.txt.comp
// AE88BB531C59DB444C6687934B51A351791EE653.hfs
projectile.txt.com
// 8052A9274E2D4EF91411D294ABA86A1B43A4422F.hfs
action_table_player.txt.comp
// 8052A9274E2D4EF91411D294ABA86A1B43A4422F.hfs

You can see trigger codes(is it right word?)in super lann and
using modified magic blind arrow to glasgavelen blazes.
(It has other codes include emo transformation, fast looting, untouchable, 1 normal attack and then can be use hurricane 3960, superpower liberalize. etc.)

Surely It was some kind of modding.

Have fun.

Edit this code if you can edit skill1.cfg

plr_tired_mode_entering_percentage -1
plr_tired_mode_exit_percentage 0

you can do any action even if you have no stamina.
Quote Originally Posted by gradienz View Post
I will upload edited some txt files(but I'm not sure where I upload these files. Just this section? I can't find upload menu in replying thread window.). I know vindictus has differ hfs file's name, so I didn't repack these files. If you can repack correct files in Vindictus ver or edit right way to your txt files by refer these txt files, edited effects will be operated completly

It has,

pc_evy_staff_magic_motion.txt.comp
// 6FA1027FAEF56718A1E30F50777B89DFAEACB849.hfs
pc_lethita_motion.txt.comp
// AE88BB531C59DB444C6687934B51A351791EE653.hfs
projectile.txt.com
// 8052A9274E2D4EF91411D294ABA86A1B43A4422F.hfs
action_table_player.txt.comp
// 8052A9274E2D4EF91411D294ABA86A1B43A4422F.hfs

You can see trigger codes(is it right word?)in super lann and
using modified magic blind arrow to glasgavelen blazes.
(It has other codes include emo transformation, fast looting, untouchable, 1 normal attack and then can be use hurricane 3960, superpower liberalize. etc.)

Surely It was some kind of modding.

Have fun.

Edit this code if you can edit skill1.cfg

plr_tired_mode_entering_percentage -1
plr_tired_mode_exit_percentage 0

you can do any action even if you have no stamina.
There should be a manage attachments button under 'Additional Options' when you write a reply/create a thread
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us