Minecraft Support

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Support
I've Had This Problem For 2 Weeks I've Tried WOM Client And I've Tried Minecraft All I Get Is When I Go To Connect To Any Server Is "Failed To Connect The Server Is Probably Down."

Any Help?

Also This Is Classic
So you are trying to enter the IP for a server using the WoM Client?
Quote Originally Posted by AgentIdiot View Post
No It Is Classic.
Try and play Minecraft normally (from the website). Does it work?
No It Does Not Work.

I've Tried Every Thing Should I Delete Minecraft And Try Again?
Quote Originally Posted by AgentIdiot View Post
No It Does Not Work.

I've Tried Every Thing Should I Delete Minecraft And Try Again?
Can't hurt to try
Make sure your hosts file isnt edited first of all. And try playing the browser version instead of using the WoM client.

Oh and you do need a minecraft account to play. Its free, just sign up for one.
WoM client doesn't work for SMP
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us