ExclamationHelpHelp Please ! Crossfire PH or whatever

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help Please ! Crossfire PH or whatever
I just want to know how to gift weapons from account to account .
Please help me . I really want to buy weapon and gift it to my friend .

Tnx in advance .
i dont think its possible to give someone a gun, but Ecoins or what ever they use is possible, although im not sure since ive never played CF PH
well , u really won't know it , cuz in CFPH , there's a gift option when you are going to buy a weapon .

I just don't know why it won't work , it goes to favorites then the gift option disappears .
i gotta ask him .
and his cheat is not workin' on mah PC , don't know why , i gotta ask that ,too .
No Way It's Impossible To Gist Gun
I don't believe have something for that. anyway try see their FAQ page for more info.
its possible in some other versions. i see it in CF PH but dont know if its possible
ask people in the cfph section. we are mostly cfna here.
I'm have never played any other CrossFire version besides NA. But if there is a way to gift weapons, it would be on that specific crossfire website. Try looking around the site. Or just submit a ticket to the CrossFire Team and get Direct info from the people who know the best! Hope this helps you out. ^^
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?