HelpNeed help, game crashes

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need help, game crashes
Hey guys idk whats happening, this happened since I downloaded the BlackCipher last hack from noob, i couldnt connect because it was detected right?, but I tried connecting without the hack and it was crashin on connecting, I reinstalled the game and its the same and I already closed all programs. But i noticed that on CA folder in C:, theres a folder named BlackCipher and every time I erase it, it appears again what should i do? :S....win 7 x32
umm if u tryed everything just do a system restore to like a week ago or something maybe that will work
is that possible? didnt know that
yea it should b every computer has system restore lol
System restores will not affect Black Cipher.
Uninstall CA
Use CCleaner for the fixes and registry issues
Install CA again

Enjoy
Usually you should check if the hack is detected.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?