Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Originally Posted by
Melodia
You sir need to understand what MSDN is, And that a book is better then a retarded teaches that tastes you only CopyPasta.
The last sentence was kinda weird.
But none of this code was copy and pasted.
This was an assingment my college gave me, it came from a like 1000 page book.
"You sir need to understand what MSDN is, And that a book is better then a retarded
teacher that
teaches you only to CopyPasta."

@
Melodia has her own language, don't hate... It's cute <33

Originally Posted by
Hell_Demon
@
Melodia has her own language, don't hate... It's cute <33
Okay.
I just didn't understand her.
Sorry @
Melodia <33
@
Hell_Demon you can close this if you want.

Originally Posted by
Stupid Boy
Okay.
I just didn't understand her.
Sorry @
Melodia <33
@
Hell_Demon you can close this if you want.
No need to be sorry for Misunderstandings, They aren't your bad, I'm Weird :3., Not like you said anything meanie anyways.Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.