Hey guys i am playing around trying to make my own map and i was playing with sketchup pro but it is not that good does anybody have a map creator that is easy to use and good for ca?
Thanks
You can't make your own custom maps to play MP with...
You can for training
Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie
You can't make your own custom maps to play MP with...
You can for training
You can make your own maps in training? O.o
That's new..
Originally Posted by ModMakerTaker455
You can make your own maps in training? O.o
That's new..
It's old as hell.
Originally Posted by aeronyx
It's old as hell.
I never knew
Originally Posted by ModMakerTaker455
I never knew
obviously.
Originally Posted by aeronyx
obviously.
how does it work I never saw a button for "Create a map"
Originally Posted by ModMakerTaker455
how does it work I never saw a button for "Create a map"
You can't.
You have to create your own map in some program like maya or 3ds max, and then convert/export it as ltb, I think, and then rename the map you created to the CA training map file.
Originally Posted by aeronyx
You can't.
You have to create your own map in some program like maya or 3ds max, and then convert/export it as ltb, I think, and then rename the map you created to the CA training map file.
Well I thought it was an official Nexon-Made Map Creator or something
Originally Posted by ModMakerTaker455
You can make your own maps in training? O.o
That's new..
Old, do some research before you post.
it is but there are tohers that work but i did heard they designe there guns on paint.net
this is mad old but no point you can only do this for the training map
i thouight i would do it for fun because if nexon has another one of those map contest im guunnaa enter it
Here it is in short....
You need 3ds max 7 with word lta plugins
Open a Obj of a map, export as lta, open in Dedit, ???, profit?