PostSharing Mega Trainer Project

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Sharing Mega Trainer Project
Hello people, in other posts, I talk about that ************' Crysis 2 Mega Trainers for paid users intended for single player mode does work in multiplayer mode.

My project is to take a Mega Trainer of ************ (Im a paid user) for Crysis 2 and make available for sharing here.

The trainer needs to be authenticated to the website to prevent sharing. Here what I noticed using a Hex editor:

For authentication:

- Requires to look for 2 files using Internet (0.zip and 0h.zip)
- Maybe More that I don't notice

For bypassing Authentication (Using Hex Editor):

- Change some URL that connects to ************ to About:Blank
- Change URL for 0.zip and 0h.zip to local file location (file:///C:\***)

Result: Success! (Testing Required on different computer)

Trainer creates a file in \AppData\ : CH.dll (3kb)

0.zip and 0h.zip can be downloaded to hard drive but result in a 0kb file.

Know Issues:

- When pressing F1 to activate trainer, Game crash for unknown reason. (Trainer does not crashes)
- While testing on another EXE renamed to Crysis2.exe, the trainer doesn't crash neither is the program. Hotkeys, No longuer works. :/

Possible Solution:

Get a hand on those 0.zip and 0h.zip but not the corrupted ones (0kb)
Nice project and very interessant system for how to bypass.


Quote Originally Posted by SmX1 View Post
Nice project and very interessant system for how to bypass.


Thx. but it's gonna be harder than expected...
No it don't have to be harder. I suggest changing adress in HOST file in windows catalog, probably system 32 if I remember correctly
you seem to be a good cracker so I hope you succeed and upload your result here
Guy wouldnt even send me his work, so im guessin hes givin up on it. Meh it dont matter. I just wanted that trainer to check if the nospread also works if ur moving.
Jut looking forward till geting it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us