Virtual Desktop 4

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Virtual Desktop 4
Hi there...

This is my Virtual Desktop program...it's not done yet...

Features:

-Media Player
-My Documents
-My Computer (Settings)
-Notepad (Not a real, working on it...)
-Clock in Taskbar...
-Command Prompt

GIF video:


Sorry for the low quality....

Hope you like it!
It looks decent.
On a scale from 1-10 I'd choose a 5'ish.

Now learn assembly, and make it bootable. And you have your own OS
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
It looks decent.
On a scale from 1-10 I'd choose a 5'ish.

Now learn assembly, and make it bootable. And you have your own OS
I don't want to make a real OS with this...this is just a Virtual Desktop that I made beacuse I am bored...
Thank you for feedback
5/10 .. Keep working on it =)
I'll onces try to make a real os. But not any time soon.
does that progress bar even do anything?
9/10 i will make it 10/10 if you teach me how to make GIF video.xD
Quote Originally Posted by Exquizyth View Post
9/10 i will make it 10/10 if you teach me how to make GIF video.xD
xD...I recorded this with camtasia stuido...when you record your video click "Produce Video As..." and presets put to "Blog" and click "Add / Edit Presets". When window appears click "Edit" and put File Format as "GIF - animation file"...Then click Next,next,next....finish"...Produce it and you have your gif video
Quote Originally Posted by Vertu2 View Post
xD...I recorded this with camtasia stuido...when you record your video click "Produce Video As..." and presets put to "Blog" and click "Add / Edit Presets". When window appears click "Edit" and put File Format as "GIF - animation file"...Then click Next,next,next....finish"...Produce it and you have your gif video
Yes Thank you! You teach it means you want 10/10 Perfect! xD
thats really cool...im gonna have to try this myself
i made my own OS in c# and asm :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
i made my own OS in c# and asm :P
Was it bootable?
Nice, I really love the design.
I advice you to use panels, they look nicer I guess..
When you make a virtual OS try to keep the new windows in the form

Just a thought ^^
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?