Windows 7 =(

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 7 =(
Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows how to inject .dll's into Warrock on a windows 7 laptop. I've run in compatability mode but maybe as the wrong computer versions. I dont know. Any advice would be great! =) Also, to identify the problem better, when I have the injector running, I press 'Game Start' on the warrock launcher and the injector finds Warrock.exe, but then it says "Injection Failed" then closes out and the game runs.

EDIT: Uhm yeah. This isn't even the right section. Sorry! =S
Thanks! =) But there's always something a little wrong. I get kicked back to the main menu sometimes and other times my game crashes but that might be the .dll. =) Thanks though, you helped a lot.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us