Speed hack acting wierd

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Speed hack acting wierd
When I do 2/1 is runs fine when I do 110/100 it doesnt go any faster then normal how come
could be a programming syntax?
i dunno, did u make the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
i dunno, did u make the hack?

I believe he's talking about the MHS speed hack option.

I set mine to 111/101.


OOOOOOOHHHHHH. i see.
i have no idea. haha
Quote Originally Posted by Combatfinal View Post
When I do 2/1 is runs fine when I do 110/100 it doesnt go any faster then normal how come
whwhen i try to run mhs speed hack, it always says "could not enable speed hack."

help please?
I have no idea what your talking about, but 110/100 is only a 10% increase, versus a 100% increase.
I have no idea. Lol. I just know that mine used to work fine when it was set to 111/101. But that's when i was able to start games. Lol. F my life.
maybe dont set it so high
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
maybe dont set it so high
111/101 is not high, it's nly about 10% increase
not for me.. brad .. goto file open prosess engine.exe and then do it.. combat has 2 be on
Quote Originally Posted by Combatfinal View Post
not for me.. brad .. goto file open prosess engine.exe and then do it.. combat has 2 be on
i know, but 'can't enable speed hack' still comes up.

edit; with or withoit bypass??? i have been using harolds bypass 2.5.... should i try w/o bypass?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?