Pimped Chars..

Posts 1–15 of 207 · Page 1 of 14
Pimped Chars..
WARNING- USING THE TRANSFORMATIONS WILL RESET YOU TO LVL 1 TRANS PATH.. I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF THE MODDEDD DURATION.


LUCK STAT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING- ONLY VISUAL AT THIS POINT I GUESS..


First- Mad props to Fovea for his awesome hfs signer. Mad props to Gradienz for pointing me in the direction of editing motion files and giving some ideas to go along with...


Well I've been hard at play messing up Vindictus more all night and it has been fun... Finally all I set out to do with this mod has been accomplished...


Hopefully I can remember everything tell you it all. I'm just going to start spewing the PimP list in no particular order..

All in game Events enabled (halloween, Xmas etc, April fools, return, etc etc..) Some are at least partly working I have not tested these extensively. I do know that Vampires have pumpkin heads, the floating pumpkin heads also spawn at bosses(for title). Kobolds are dressed up in xmas outfits so something is working there too.. Like I said have not had the chance to test alot but they are all enabled...(i think the one event which gave 2 extra core per boss is working) Easter for sure is not have not got any eggs.

Game Client title change - (hope you like it lol)

Greet Emote = Super buffs (toned down from last mod to remove unnecessary crap to prevent bugs).


buffs included:
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT aura_dk2 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT npc_hp_recovery 10"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT hp_recovery 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT armor_hp_recovery 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_evy_insane_reaper_self 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT liberate 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT levelup_bonus 4"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT 0214_love 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT stamina_recovery_fast 2"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT transform_stamina_recovery 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT transform_invincible 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT enchant_atk_speed 2"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_armorhp 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_hprecovery 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT atk_up 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT atkup_potion_lv2 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_fiona_holy_shield 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT armor_hardening 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT enchant_hp_recovery 2"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT enchant_stamina_recovery 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_hpmax 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_staminamax 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_lethita_spirit_berserker 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_evy_regeneration 15"

All with edited durations and values.
Of course those buffs make sure you have sufficient godmode..

Included in these buffs is STR +30,000 - INT + 30,000 and LUCK +100!!(i tried setting higher like 150 and 200 but it didnt seem to give cores, it seems to work at +100)



Jump Emote = Transform instantly into Darknight.

Salute Emote = Transform instantly into Paladin. (to do emote to clear state of trans so you can switch back and forth, though you can switch after a state change like loading a map).


Breakoffs are of course 1 flinch and broke.

All classes all skills are 1 hit kills... This includes kicking and grappling(all grapple moves). Not 1hk yet are mines and objects this is a todo.

LANN- You should be able to use glidingfury after 1 normal attack.

All classes can loot cores and items instantly.


Unlimited transformation (0 ap 0 sp) (not that you need it with the trans emotes)

All SP skills for 0 SP.

Evie skills have no cooldown and the spell tier setup is the same from my last mod. (blind arrow tier 1 right side, ice bolt tier 2 right side)

(If you other classes have skills with cooldowns let me know I'll remove them)


There is one bug one of those stupid buffs has a random enchant effect of % based atk speed when you smash, it removes the 200 speed buff, I had this fixed before but can't remember which buff is doing it. You just need to press greet again if you want the speed back.

You can spawn 10 Golems on boats (only boats cuz you can only take 1 golem kit into battle) Same goes for magic pistol or w/e(pistol not tested).


I feel like I'm missing some stuff, but theres some nice shit for you people to play with, ENJOY!


VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
PIMPED.zipattachment deleted · 971 downloads before removal
Wow, an ALL-IN-ONE. Mhmm. I love you.

Thanks
Level up bonus 4, is that a x4 experience buff?
Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
Level up bonus 4, is that a x4 experience buff?
It's the one I edited to give the INT, STR, LUCK... Originally it gave hp and I knew the buff was working so I edited the table to make it give stats instead.
sounds absolutely epic

and those titles sound like bait :x
but mega awesomejob!
I hope this gets approved soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
~ Approved ~
I <3 you Demon.
may i asked something?what is cores?and why its related to LUK?

sry im still new in vindictus...thanks in advance..
Forgive my noobiness but what exactly does LUK do and how does it affect drop rate? I've been trying to get an Old Cat's Eye Ring on Where the Legend sleeps for the past 30 minutes (w/ 1HKO + changemap) and I still haven't gotten it.
lol, Binhactus. Nice.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
First- Mad props to Fovea for his awesome hfs signer. Mad props to Gradienz for pointing me in the direction of editing motion files and giving some ideas to go along with...


Well I've been hard at play messing up Vindictus more all night and it has been fun... Finally all I set out to do with this mod has been accomplished...


Hopefully I can remember everything tell you it all. I'm just going to start spewing the PimP list in no particular order..

All in game Events enabled (halloween, Xmas etc, April fools, return, etc etc..) Some are at least partly working I have not tested these extensively. I do know that Vampires have pumpkin heads, the floating pumpkin heads also spawn at bosses(for title). Kobolds are dressed up in xmas outfits so something is working there too.. Like I said have not had the chance to test alot but they are all enabled...(i think the one event which gave 2 extra core per boss is working) Easter for sure is not have not got any eggs.

Game Client title change - (hope you like it lol)

Greet Emote = Super buffs (toned down from last mod to remove unnecessary crap to prevent bugs).


buffs included:
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT aura_dk2 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT npc_hp_recovery 10"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT hp_recovery 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT armor_hp_recovery 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_evy_insane_reaper_self 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT liberate 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT levelup_bonus 4"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT 0214_love 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT stamina_recovery_fast 2"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT transform_stamina_recovery 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT transform_invincible 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT enchant_atk_speed 2"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_armorhp 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_hprecovery 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT atk_up 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT atkup_potion_lv2 1"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_fiona_holy_shield 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT armor_hardening 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT enchant_hp_recovery 2"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT enchant_stamina_recovery 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_hpmax 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT town_buff_staminamax 3"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_lethita_spirit_berserker 15"
"0" "AE_ADD_STATUS_EFFECT skill_evy_regeneration 15"

All with edited durations and values.
Of course those buffs make sure you have sufficient godmode..

Included in these buffs is STR +30,000 - INT + 30,000 and LUCK +100!!(i tried setting higher like 150 and 200 but it didnt seem to give cores, it seems to work at +100)



Jump Emote = Transform instantly into Darknight.

Salute Emote = Transform instantly into Paladin. (to do emote to clear state of trans so you can switch back and forth, though you can switch after a state change like loading a map).


Breakoffs are of course 1 flinch and broke.

All classes all skills are 1 hit kills... This includes kicking and grappling(all grapple moves). Not 1hk yet are mines and objects this is a todo.

LANN- You should be able to use glidingfury after 1 normal attack.

All classes can loot cores and items instantly.


Unlimited transformation (0 ap 0 sp) (not that you need it with the trans emotes)

All SP skills for 0 SP.

Evie skills have no cooldown and the spell tier setup is the same from my last mod. (blind arrow tier 1 right side, ice bolt tier 2 right side)

(If you other classes have skills with cooldowns let me know I'll remove them)


There is one bug one of those stupid buffs has a random enchant effect of % based atk speed when you smash, it removes the 200 speed buff, I had this fixed before but can't remember which buff is doing it. You just need to press greet again if you want the speed back.

You can spawn 10 Golems on boats (only boats cuz you can only take 1 golem kit into battle) Same goes for magic pistol or w/e(pistol not tested).


I feel like I'm missing some stuff, but theres some nice shit for you people to play with, ENJOY!


VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Quick question... How do i turn out the effect when i dont need it? And which event title could i get with them?.
Quote Originally Posted by adwed View Post
Quick question... How do i turn out the effect when i dont need it? And which event title could i get with them?.
It's from the Halloween event (the pumpkin title) I'm not even sure what I just read on their old news posts if you kill enough of those floating heads you get a title, I've killed about 15 so far.. The title is legit to have because people got it at the event previously.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
It's from the Halloween event (the pumpkin title) I'm not even sure what I just read on their old news posts if you kill enough of those floating heads you get a title, I've killed about 15 so far.. The title is legit to have because people got it at the event previously.
Mashing Pumpkins - Title - Vindictus DB

Edite: Only this title? .-.
some nice hfs ya got here
mind if i see what ya did ?
haha to late
mwahahaha
Posts 1–15 of 207 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us