Finding no spread

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
d0h you're making yourself look like a complete retard...
waaaaaaaw. Flame with jason is really easy, actually by saying to him idiot, his going to sart a non-stop-flamming. So I think that you guys shud stfu both this is BO Section not flamming one. But wait I can help u guys...Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
TA-DA!
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
waaaaaaaw. Flame with jason is really easy, actually by saying to him idiot, his going to sart a non-stop-flamming. So I think that you guys shud stfu both this is BO Section not flamming one. But wait I can help u guys...Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
TA-DA!
No... I just get annoyed by idiots that feel the need to broadcast their stupidity at every available opportunity.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


No... I just get annoyed by idiots that feel the need to broadcast their stupidity at every available opportunity.
well leave d0h alone, he is going to leave u too then. d0h! is good guy
Ohh yah :] An other flamming problem solved by muah!
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
well leave d0h alone, he is going to leave u too then. d0h! is good guy
Ohh yah :] An other flamming problem solved by muah!
I didn't start it for one thing. 2 you didn't exactly resolve shit, posting doesn't mean anyone's reading it. And thirdly, for a 'good guy' he sure is a rather inflammatory individual.

Oh well, I'm done.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I didn't start it for one thing. 2 you didn't exactly resolve shit, posting doesn't mean anyone's reading it. And thirdly, for a 'good guy' he sure is a rather inflammatory individual.

Oh well, I'm done.
god has spoken now let's go on topic ?
ure still flamming here jason? Shame, shame on you. d0h! is good coder
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
ure still flamming here jason? Shame, shame on you. d0h! is good coder
******s != Coders.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


******s != Coders.
pedos = coders?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
pedos = coders?
Don't call Hassan a pedo.

And I don't see how someone can be good at something that someone does not understand in the slightest .
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Don't call Hassan a pedo.

And I don't see how someone can be good at something that someone does not understand in the slightest .
i neber called hassan a pedo belive it or not but heis my master. Also d0h! isn't a noob. he's a staff at *******, and ******* is really famous.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
******* is really famous.
Good joke, I laughed =)
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Good joke, I laughed =)
thanks, Ikr my jokes are amazing :P
Cbf to argue with you so I'll do it the easy way:

Shut the fuck up.

/closed
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?