Helpauthentication failed in the [NGM] server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
authentication failed in the [NGM] server
Hi man!

I have one little problem, whe i 'll start my game with .EXE i cant enter=/
everytime show for me authentication failed in the [NGM] server.

BUT
, when I'll start my game with website i can!

=/

any1 can help me?

thx all
Try deleting your CurrentInfo.txt and letting it re-patch; see if that works.
Quote Originally Posted by Pallah View Post
Internet lag just keep logging in
I'm using the same proxy for loggin exe/website

Quote Originally Posted by spoonstar View Post
Try deleting your CurrentInfo.txt and letting it re-patch; see if that works.


Don't work =/
Internet lag just keep logging in
Pallah meant keep trying to log in. Proxy users all face this issue.
Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
Pallah meant keep trying to log in. Proxy users all face this issue.
everytime everytime!, i trying and don't enter=/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuz View Post
everytime everytime!, i trying and don't enter=/
I paste my brother folder and work!, Thx all
re install? new proxy maybe? VPN?
I get this problem as well.

Just keep trying, you'll get in eventually.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us