DLC

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
DLC
So I got the halo reach noble map pack and the profile for it on my xbox. Went into custom games, loaded every map with the modded profile, went in game and logged in with my other controller and then ended the game. Showed all the new maps as possible selections. I leave the game and go to the dashboard then go back and I have to do it all over again. Never ending cycle. Any fix?
When using DLC and a modded profile, all you do is start the game, log into the profile, log out, and sign into your account.
Don't see why you went into Custom Games and loaded them...
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
When using DLC and a modded profile, all you do is start the game, log into the profile, log out, and sign into your account.
Don't see why you went into Custom Games and loaded them...
Just go into the menu, log out, then log into mine? Shouldn't it work either way?
Did you get it to work? I'm having trouble with the black ops DLC.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Did you get it to work? I'm having trouble with the black ops DLC.
DO NOT DO ANY COD DLC. They're pretty much the only ones that check for that shit.

@Tristan
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


DO NOT DO ANY COD DLC. They're pretty much the only ones that check for that shit.

@MellowHype
Has infinity ward started?
You can do all the CoD games except Black Ops.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
You can do all the CoD games except Black Ops.
I said all cod games just in case.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?