HelpNew. Help Please :)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

So i'm no computer genious. But I know my way around. I started playing Vindictus a few weeks ago and already want to make an alt. But it takes so long to level I figured i'd look for a bot or something or the sort!

My question for everyone is I wanted to try http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ped-chars.html Due to the 1hk inside, I figured it would get me leveled up pretty fast! But I don't know much about switching over the files and such.

Is there a guide or anything to help noobs like me out, pictures or video would be a huge plus!

Thank's in advance to anyone trying to help!

Also, do I have to download that Free Console thingy?
find your vindictus folder- for me it is

Computer>(C: ).Nexon>Vindictus

open vindictus folder

then go into your en-US

find your hfs folder, then open it

backup whatever file you are replacing

then drag the file you downloaded into your hfs folder, and click yes to all

and the free console thing, you dont need, but i think you should download it, theres some pretty cool stuff you can do with it.

hope i helped


PS.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...-commands.html (commands for the console)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ell_demon.html (console)

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...s-updated.html ((injector)use perx, download at the bottom to inject the console. make sure you set it to inject automatic, and set the process to Vindictus.exe, then select the .dll for the console, then start up vindicus)
Holy cow, just made a level 1 Lann. One shotting everything. This is amazing! Thanks guys so much for the help! I'll check out the console stuff soon! (Hopefully I dont get banned so I can use it on my main account) Haha
Closed .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?