Custom Video Loadup.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Custom Video Loadup.
Is creating a custom load up screen for Combat Arms possible? The one you see when you start up Combat Arms. Please do tell me if I'm saying a stupid question
Quote Originally Posted by [uMad?]Decieved View Post
Is creating a custom load up screen for Combat Arms possible? The one you see when you start up Combat Arms. Please do tell me if I'm saying a stupid question
U mean the glowing ca logo? Yeah that's doable...I believe its just a bik video....there's been tons of those made
:O Plenty of those have been made, they're just .blk videos.
yup, dont kno where there located now
o and to open .bik you rad video tools
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us