Need help with a source code

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with a source code
Hey guys, im quite a novice at coding but im good at making injectors, i was hoping someone can code an injector for me? and also i dont know how to update it to not be detected? help!?!
your good at coding injector but you want someone to code it for you?
You want us to code an injector for you?
waaait...A novice??? Coding a injector at your starter phase it's not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
your good at coding injector but you want someone to code it for you?
oh I didn't saw it. . He is pro at making injectors but he needs us to make an injector for him.
Well, no, when i say good at making an injector i mean. Im good at the icons and editing etc. i can only edit coding really. Im no good at making it for myself.
Quote Originally Posted by G4M3RX View Post
Well, no, when i say good at making an injector i mean. Im good at the icons and editing etc. i can only edit coding really. Im no good at making it for myself.
Who needs to know when you can just leech?
Wow! Look what I did! Aren't I intelligent?
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Wow! Look what I did! Aren't I intelligent?
WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT IS THAT THING??? HOW DOES IT KNOW ALL THAT???? O__O
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT IS THAT THING??? HOW DOES IT KNOW ALL THAT???? O__O
Magic.
It's wonderful.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Wow! Look what I did! Aren't I intelligent?
YOU USED GOOGLE.
AHHH.
STAY AWAY FROM THAT EVIL THING SON OR I UNHERIT YOU AND KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE, THERE WON'T BE ANYONE PLAYING WITH THE DEVIL ON MY PROPERTY.

lolol. why you do dat ? D:
G G G G Google ?
Whats that ?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?