Winsock Control

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Winsock Control
Hello guys,

I made a chat server and a client for my LAN..
Now I want to set it online at a host, but I want to know if the winsock control allows more connections than 1..
I would be really thankfull if someone gave me an example..

I work in VB.net..

Greets,

Confict
Go ahead and use TCP.
Umm, well, more than 1 what? It depends on whether you're talking about UDP or TCP, listening or active, and so on..

Moar detail plz
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Go ahead and use TCP.
I tried working with TCP but I never got it working.
I would love it if you could provide me a good tutorial about the functions..
It would really help me =)

Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Umm, well, more than 1 what? It depends on whether you're talking about UDP or TCP, listening or active, and so on..

Moar detail plz
I don't really know how to explain it :P..
Since I don't know alot about networking I'm afraid I can't provide you with the info you need..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us