Im back

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Im back
Whats up guys? Just felt like letting you guys know im back. I doubt you guys know me though, seeing that there are so much new members. Aside from that, really happy to see Mpgh again
Yeah.. Sup.. And I am one of those new members? I am flattered.

Welcome back .
Quote Originally Posted by TheEnemy View Post
Yeah.. Sup.. And I am one of those new members? I am flattered.

Welcome back .
im flattered. Hope to see more of you guys since summer break is right around the corner =D
This post was a pure fail, so I edited it to even a bigger fail.
@Paul Is that you, Wiz'Khalifa?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
wwelcome back
@ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y he joined in may 2010! not 2

Oh, I failed this one. I didn't see the year good and I thought he joined May this year.
naw, i just like khalifa
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
naw, i just like khalifa
Oh, ok then.
Oh, yeah, forgot bout this thread. Anyways, thanks guys, nice to meet you =D
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?