I got the hacks and ran the injector and bypass, but when i try to open combat arms, it says "an error has occured with hackshield and this program is shutting down" or something like that. How do i fix it ?
what bypass and OS are u using?
hmm did u rename HSUpdate? if so do it.. also if it happens again u could just reboot ur computer
my bypass is "hackshieldbypass.exe"
i dont know what my os is "or what os means"
im sorry, im kind of new to this.
and when i renamed the Hsupdate, I couldnt even start CA
lol I see whats wrong right now ok after you have dled the things and renamed hsupdate.exe open the hackshieldbpyass.exe hit ok and then open CA =combat arms
I prefer 2.5 it works better than Harold's other ones. Try to get it.
I'll try it, but im starting to think my computer hates hackers xD
okay now it says, when i renamed it "failed to update protection modules!
thats good now open the damn bypass frist befor you even open COMBAT ARMS ok FIrst ill make a funking video if needed dam oh god dam
i did O_o i double clicked the bypass, it said something about closing it by pressing delete, i clicked on combat arms, and it gave me that error message.
Originally Posted by skull100
thats good now open the damn bypass frist befor you even open COMBAT ARMS ok FIrst ill make a funking video if needed dam oh god dam
Hey if you could make a video of it becuase i am getting the same things and i am also new to this.