I'm bored

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I'm bored
So I was thinking I would make a new d3d base. Any requests?
Scrolling menu with a Slider class...
And better in the sense of OOP this time
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Scrolling menu with a Slider class...
And better in the sense of OOP this time
Be original . :3
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


Be original . :3
Screw you.....

Ok i found something
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Screw you.....

Ok i found something
I will be forced to reprimand you with a stick if you use that. EW D:
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


I will be forced to reprimand you with a stick if you use that. EW D:
Looks pretty hot But needs a GUI touch up
I haven't seen Tabs in a long time, Maybe that. Try to make it better than simple Tabs,

Good Luck

EDIT:
@whit
Thats what I had! Flashlight95 Made a Menu similar to that, It looked really nice
meh.. i made my own click on menu with arrows for multiple choices..
gellin used ckboxes.. hans used arrows..

so we covered all of the spectrum LOL

try bein original. make voice recognition? or maybe make it s hacks turn off / on depending on if u need them or not

(I.E. in dark spaces turn on fullbright)



EDIT: Heres a pic of mine..

Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
meh.. i made my own click on menu with arrows for multiple choices..
gellin used ckboxes.. hans used arrows..

so we covered all of the spectrum LOL

try bein original. make voice recognition? or maybe make it s hacks turn off / on depending on if u need them or not

(I.E. in dark spaces turn on fullbright)



EDIT: Heres a pic of mine..

Good idea, but voice recognition libraries are freaking ginourmous.
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
meh.. i made my own click on menu with arrows for multiple choices..
gellin used ckboxes.. hans used arrows..

so we covered all of the spectrum LOL

try bein original. make voice recognition? or maybe make it s hacks turn off / on depending on if u need them or not

(I.E. in dark spaces turn on fullbright)



EDIT: Heres a pic of mine..

Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post
OMFG LOL this thread is funny to read
And your oversized bandwith-wasting signature isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
Is it possible to add .gif images? Also added sound to the base. Add animations as freedompeace does. And release it to the public. I wanna learn animations but to lazy to use google :/
Thanks!

As for your question... Yes, of course !

Well, you'll have to implement a decoder separately, since you're probably using CreateTextureFromX(), which creates a static surface. Using my 1337 rocket science knowledge, I conclude that static images do not animate, and gif images do (well, more correctly, can).

So, what do I have to do ???
- Create a decoder to decode the different frames of a GIF image.
- Save the different frames in an array, sprite or whatever form you feel most appropriate (including how videos work - only storing different pixels with a few keyframes (frames with complete data for seeking to positions)
- Render a frame, with a counter based on the framerate of the GIF image
OMFG LOL this thread is funny to read
Is it possible to add .gif images? Also added sound to the base. Add animations as freedompeace does. And release it to the public. I wanna learn animations but to lazy to use google :/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?