ArrowMaking CF Hacks

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Making CF Hacks
Hey Guys,

I've made a few hacks for Combat Arms, They were mainly Hotkeys, I couldn't get my menu to work for very long. I thought I would try out CrossFire Hacks, Anyone wanna let me know how? Well let me know how similar is it, Also if there is an available base that I could use.

Thanks
I think crossfire is the hardest ( My opinion) but you will need ollydbg that is a program witch you will need to open the CShell for source codes but if you want i could give you some source codes but good luck on you'r hacks for crossfire.
Look around this section you could prob find some good sources here.
There is alot of tuts over the CF section just have a look
There are no bases published for CF. They are afraid of leechers, so you have to code urself
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us