Anyway to skip that annoying music at the end of every dungeon?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Anyway to skip that annoying music at the end of every dungeon?
Title. That thing lasts like a minute and, while it doesn't seem like it's much during legit plays, it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking.
Hmmm, if it ends as soon as the music stops, try "play 0" in the console/bind it.
that ends whatever music is playing, worth a try I guess(im not going to fire up my proxy just to check :3)
Delete or rename bgm_quest_success in en-us/sound/bgm folder. You still have to wait around 30 seconds for the QUEST SUCCESS menu to pop up, but you don't have to worry about that infernal racket blasting in your ears.
I saw somewhere in one of the .hfs where you can get rid of all the waiting at the end of mission.. One of the frames was something like endmission cleanup time or along those lines.. I'll try to find it again when I have some time..
Originally Posted by crashsite
Delete or rename bgm_quest_success in en-us/sound/bgm folder. You still have to wait around 30 seconds for the QUEST SUCCESS menu to pop up, but you don't have to worry about that infernal racket blasting in your ears.
Ah well I don't actually stick around and listen to the hideous thing. I alt-tab out and do other stuff for that time period. I find it quite productive, actually, but I'd still opt to skip it if I could.
Originally Posted by DanK
I saw somewhere in one of the .hfs where you can get rid of all the waiting at the end of mission.. One of the frames was something like endmission cleanup time or along those lines.. I'll try to find it again when I have some time..
Much obliged, sir. I humbly appreciate your efforts.
Originally Posted by Mikozeee
Title. That thing lasts like a minute and, while it doesn't seem like it's much during legit plays, it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking.
Volume mute. duh .. lol im jokin, but i saw ending' dungeon sounds in some .hfs's if i find i'll pm you, might sweep over .hfs's again
In the en-us\sound\bgm folder, delete the bgm_quest_success mp3
Take your own music, rename it to bgm_quest_success, and place it in
You now have a custom ending music
Originally Posted by Ken Jeong
In the en-us\sound\bgm folder, delete the bgm_quest_success mp3
Take your own music, rename it to bgm_quest_success, and place it in
You now have a custom ending music
I'm pretty sure he wants to skip the wait time between killing the boss and being able to go back to town or replay boat... I don't think it's just an issue with not liking the music.
try renaming sound folder
Originally Posted by DanK
I'm pretty sure he wants to skip the wait time between killing the boss and being able to go back to town or replay boat... I don't think it's just an issue with not liking the music.
Hum, I think it's actually some kind of issue about not liking the music lol. Since in what he said is to get rid of that music and not actually "skip" it.
I don't know how you can actually HATE that music, but I guess, just change the file everyone b4 said and replace it with one of your own, or an empty file that won't make any music at all. That's pretty easy to do.
Having a something to skip the waiting time would be great when you want to speed farm a battle would be pretty good though.
Originally Posted by Methodeman
Hum, I think it's actually some kind of issue about not liking the music lol. Since in what he said is to get rid of that music and not actually "skip" it.
"it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking."
l2r :3
Originally Posted by Hell_Demon
"it's fairly obvious just how much of a huge time waster it is when you're hacking."
l2r :3
*goes to take a learning leason in shame*
Yes, the music is annoying. And yes, the extra 30 seconds addition makes it twice as long when you're skippin to the boss. I just leave the battle because I don't want to rank up a ton first of all. And second, well the extra 30 seconds D:<