Hey everyone!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone!
Hey guys! I have been lurking around this site for a while, and i decided to join it. So here is a quick bio of me.

I have been playing first person shooters for about 5 years now, and im pretty addicted.

I have also been in several counterstrike tournies, mostly to make up for the rather huge amount of hacking i do casually.

I love music. Music is my entire fucking life (besides video games). Anything Metal, punk, dubstep, or rock, I love it.

I drink shitloads of beer and play guitar till my fingers bleed for fun.

Im going to stick around for a while, so get used to me
Well welcome to MPGH bro. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH Bro
Welcome to MPGH. Enjoy the stay! *Cough*Lurker*Cough*
Now to the other tread!!!
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
and welcome to MPGH.
Enjoi your stay
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH, the best hacking community :3
Welcome To Mpgh
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us