AbInjector V2

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
AbInjector V2
Hi MPGH Staffz , Memberz And Visitorz

Today I Release The Second Version Of My Injector

Notice : I Can't Add The Auto Close After Inject I Don't Know Why ?


Tipz : To Solve To Be Undetected When The Pop-Up Of Hack Appear Just Press Exit

Screen Shoot :



Video :



Virus Scan :

[O]ⓘ [X]ⓘ


AbInjector V2.rarattachment deleted · 81 downloads before removal
nice job man :'D
Thx Bro Just I Do My Best To MPGH
@[A]bbest why you put in your video a naruto theme song xD
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
@[A]bbest why you put in your video a naruto theme song xD
I Love Naruto Songz This Is What
-.- CO2 and Kick are you Fakeacc or? XD
Lool No I Don't Use Those Acc Just I Have One With 750 Post Only @mrkiller2011
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bběsŤ View Post
Lool No I Don't Use Those Acc Just I Have One With 750 Post Only @mrkiller2011
But co2 thanks you always xD
Idk Who Is It
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bběsŤ View Post
Idk Who Is It
I think
1. Stalker
2. Your dad
3. Your mum?
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
I think
1. Stalker
2. Your dad
3. Your mum?
My Dad Is Dead

Now Stop Posting Plz
Quote Originally Posted by user767865 View Post
hope this works
It's Work Fine Brah But W8ing To Get Aprove

@Ghost @Shane @Coke
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us