SolvedCan a mod help me buy vip please

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can a mod help me buy vip please
Well I litteraly have my credit card in front of me.
I WANT A VIP!

Just can a mod like teamviewer me or something .
I am willing to take a picture with my credit card in my hand lol
I am legit .

Just paypal and this other site is buggn me about this crud
it's alert pay or paypal, that's all. we are trying to develop a new way to buy vip. please be patient.
Question answered.
/closed.


it's alert pay or paypal, that's all. we are trying to develop a new way to buy vip. please be patient.
Question answered.
/closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?